12.24.2008

Inside It's So Delightful

Well, it is still snowing here in Seattle. I am starting to get worried, because even Curly Mommy is starting to get bored. OK, so she's been working working working to try to get everyone's "contracts" (whatever those are) out in time. People are very demanding of my Curly Mommy! Anyway, she's been working really hard, and when she takes a break, she can't go outside and play because of the cold cold weather and the snow. So, instead, she's started a new hobby. You see, my Curly Mommy has become (drum roll, please!) CRAFTY.




You can see that she is taking liberties and using yours truly as a model. The Moms often tell me that I should "get a j-o-b," whatever that means...but now Curly Mommy is using me as a model for her craft. Isn't that work? Isn't that a j-o-b? I think so. Posing makes me tired!



I was so sleepy after modeling for a while that I had to take a nap. Again, I have to give a shout out to Grandma Sandy for making this great and cozy afghan for me. I can sleep on it and be warm without even wearing a sweater. You know I hate wearing sweaters (even though I admit they are needed when it's cold).


Because of the snow, even the kitties are getting stir-crazy. Ok, I admit - they never go outside anyway. They are indoor kitties, as the Moms say this is safer for them. Because Claire needs an outlet for her creativity, she is trying to find a hobby. She can't be crafty like Curly Mommy, so I made a suggestion to Claire...



She should learn how to blog!

No comments: