7.19.2008

A complicated day, indeed



So I was very glad my mommies took me back to the vet today. I cried the whole way there, that plus sleep deprivation for all of us made us all pretty misty-eyed at the vet. I felt so much better after peeing though, I perked up quite a bit. That, and mommies told the vet I kept nipping at my naked butt for no reason so the vet figured out I was trying to get at some pain in my legs and she increased my Buprenorpine- now I can have .15ml to .2ml three times a day, instead of .1ml two times a day. When we all got home we had smiles on our faces, and I caught a much needed nap with my brother.


At dinner time I was being very finicky and wouldn't eat until my glasses-wearing mommy put me on her lap and hand-fed me. I liked it a lot, I may insist on this more often.

Today my curly-haired mom got a call from New York that her beloved grandma “Mema” passed away suddenly. She was 90 years old and she was a woman who really followed the beat of her own drum. She always asked about us fuzzy kids (her "great-grandchildren”) when mom talked to her every weekend. She was a really great lady and she will be sorely missed…


Meds-.1ml to . 2 ml Buprenorphine up to 3x day, .23ml Metacam for 13 days

No comments: