7.13.2008

Sunny Seattle Sunday







Today was a great day! My mommies and I spent time in our back yard reading, sleeping, barking at squirrels, and enjoying the sun as you can see from my picture. We tried not to think too much about my surgery coming up on Wednesday. In preparation for my slipping patellas getting fixed, though, I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the other furry members of my family, as they will help take care of me afterwards.

First and most important: This is a picture of my big brother, AG, also enjoying today's sun. He's a five year old Yorkie who taught me how to bark like a Terrier! We spend most of our time together playing with toys, or chasing each other around...

...or just hanging out.










I also have two kitty sisters, Kitty Black and Kitty Blue. Kitty Black is around eleven years old but has lived with my mommies for less time than that. She was adopted from Meow Cat Rescue 9 years ago, after all the kittens she had were already adopted by other people. The other humans wanted her babies, but not her! My mommies saw something very special in her, though, and they were right! Kitty Black will take care of her furry siblings by sometimes sleeping next to us to keep us warm, or by licking our heads sweetly as she walks by. Kitty Blue was the first sibling in the house; she was adopted first and, over the years, has graciously taken to all of us - one by one - as we came home. Well, um, OK, I admit (and I don't like to spread negative information about my kitty sisters) sometimes Kitty Blue is pretty grumpy. This may be because she still remembers her peaceful time as an only-kitty, or because my dog brother AG chases after her and barks sometimes. But, as you can see from this photo, Kitty Blue is nice enough to share the bed with Kitty Black and me every once in a while.

And speaking of bed...after so much sun today, I'm tired! Time to rest. ZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: