7.14.2008

I Am Not Amused


This is me and my best friend, Piggy. I'd hoped that your introduction to her fabulousness would be under better circumstances. However, the events that transpired this evening have prompted me to hold Piggy close by my side because I need comfort. Comfort that only Piggy, my oldest friend, the fluffy pink wonder who accompanied me in my travels from Whatcom County to my Seattle home, could offer me.


All I was doing is innocently sitting in the kitchen. I swear! Then, suddenly, one of my mommies swooped in, picked me up, and plopped me in the kitchen sink.

Really.

Then, she turned on the water. Sure, she tested and re-tested it to make sure it wasn't too warm, or too cold. And, yes, OK, she used the special "no tears" doggie shampoo because I had some ratty bits in my mustache and beard that needed special attention. And, FINE, I will admit that the lavender conditioner that she uses on me has a fine and pleasant smell. But that still is no excuse for picking up an innocent pup and washing her without even asking.



I know, I know. It's for my own good. I'm going to the hospital on Wednesday and my mommies want me to be fresh and clean when I get there. But still...I don't have to like it!

No comments: