7.19.2008

It Was A Hard Night




Viley here. I'm a little groggy from my medication, but I wanted to check in to let you know how I'm doing. The two nights that I've been home have both been hard...harder for my mommies than for me, I think. Mostly I have trouble getting comfortable. One mommy stayed up with me each night, because it's easier for me to sleep on a soft lap with a sitting-up mommy than in my dog bed. It's not easy for them, though. They are "sleep deprived," and were very anxious because in the two days I'd been home, I only (excuse me for speaking of personal matters) went pee pee one time.

You see, and this might be too much information, it's very important that I don't get any pee on my bandages. I could be scalded, and hurt, if it touches my legs. So my mommies have been very careful and very anxious about my personal habits...so much so that today, they took me back to the vet to get checked out.

When the vet turned me over to ultrasound my belly, I let loose! So I got my pee pee out and feel so much better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Violet is a very lucky girl to have such caring, loving Moms. She could not have found a better home.