7.31.2008

Casts off!

Well my casts came off last Saturday, and I’m very happy, albeit feeling a bit naked. My back end is a bit cold so I’ve worn this sweater given the Seattle summer weather (it’s in the 60’s today). I have to wear this crazy collar around the house because I don’t know my limitations yet- the mommies keep telling me I can’t jump on the furniture or step down stairs outside so the collar ensures I don’t forget and go for it. I still have to be extra careful, like yesterday morning I was digging in a blanket and screamed out in pain and mommies couldn’t figure out why, so off I went again in the car to the vet who checked me out and gave me a clean bill of health.

But I have had some great fun lately. The fabulous folks at Curly Mommy’s work sent me a really cool basket with toys and natural cookies in them! And the daughter of someone who works with Glasses Mommy drew me a beautiful get-well picture and gave me toys like this ball that I couldn’t keep my hands off of:

Thank you everyone, for being so concerned and supportive. It helps my whole family feel better. Even my sister, who was keeping my back end warm until pictures started being taken…

No comments: